Our episode of Couples Come Dine with Me aired Monday.
We laughed until our sides hurt. The commentator has such a classic British sense of humour, and we love him. Kids on the playground told us we are famous, but I think crazy, brave, and silly are more accurate!
Here’s how you can watch.
Create an account, pop some popcorn, watch the show!
(Note: This is on Catch-up, not On-Demand).
Outside the UK
Start by installing Hola. It lets your computer use a VPN as if you are in the UK.
- Download Hola
2. Follow the steps until you have a little happy fire guy on your browser. You might need to restart google chrome or firefox to make him appear.
3. Change your little fireball guy to the British flag.
4. Create an account on Channel 4. Skip the postcode part.
5. Confirm your email address.
6. Pop popcorn, and enjoy the show here. Note: It’s only on there for about 3 weeks.
I have so many favourite moments, but just remember, TV is entertaining because TV is contrived.
Love to everyone (especially the in-laws) who helped make this show happen. I borrowed bras, a kitchen table, had multiple friends do my hair, shuffled kids here and there- we had so much help. Thank you!